After School Show & Workshop Program for Teens – QUICK LINKS
– Public Shows in Times Square
– Public Classes in Times Square and Long Island
EMAIL for booking needs and more information about public classes, summer camp private workshops and educational shows & workshops for schools,camps and community centers. Provide us with desired dates and programs, as well as expected attendance numbers for each program so we can quickly respond with a quote.
After School Program Teens Improv Comedy Show Workshops
- AVAILABLE Monday thru Thursday 4-7pm
- Book at least TWO weeks in advance. (OR Present a NYC DOE Vendor Work Order)
- 4:15 Workshop includes warm-up and performance games that introduce students to improvisation while teaching valuable life skills – public speaking, self confidence, listening, focus, eye contact, creative writing and more
- 5:30 VIP Seating for 6pm public show, Pizza and Beverage Served (Usually bottled water, soda/juice also available)
- 6pm Show – Interactive Improv comedy by the professional cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH based on audience suggestions and participation
- Special Rates for Groups of 10 or more
- FEES $300 includes Show, Workshop, Pizza, Beverage and Service for up to 10 students, plus one chaperone, $30/Additional Student , ONE Free chaperone per 10 students, $20/Additional Adult Chaperone. Base rate due minimum of two weeks before event date. Balance for additional guests can be paid the day of the event.
PRIVATE SHOW FOR STUDENT GROUP
We host groups form schools, camps and community centers almost daily.
- Available Monday thru Friday 10am-4pm
- $500 up to 40 students plus 5 adult chaperones. 60-minute show plus 30 minutes for lunch (If we do not provide students may bring their bagged lunches to the theater and consume at their seats)
- $12.50/additional student (Max capacity 150pp)
- $5/student optional 45-minute workshop before/after show
- $7.50pp Optional pizza party lunch/dinner option
TOURING K-12 SCHOOLS, CAMPS, COMMUNITY CENTERS
The cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH has been performing at K-12 Schools since 2003 for in school assemblies, after school, summer camp programs, PTA Nights/Fundraisers and even public programs at libraries, JCCs and more.
In addition to shows, we offer workshops, residencies and professional develop, using Improv comedy to entertain as well as teach valuable life skills. We often work with corporate teams and bring those skills for the works force into schools, especially for teens that will soon find them selves competing for jobs and advancement in the all to soon coming years.