TIMES SQUARE TEEN PROGRAMMING – Bring your student group to our Times Square area theater for day time field trips, after school programming, evening teen nights, or weekend outings. We almost daily host groups from schools, camps, scout groups, mentor program and other community centers. – EMAIL US about group sales, private events, classes and more. Subscribe to this blog or follow us on facebook / twitter for discount offers, fun videos and more. If the packages below do not suit your needs, let us know what they are and we can customize a program for almost any taste/budget.
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Lunch/Dinner Show & Workshop. (Times can be flexible with enough notice)
GROUP SALES AT PUBLIC SHOWS
Weekday Afternoons/Evenings 5:30 Workshop 6:30 Pizza, 7pm Public Show
Weekend Matinees 1:30 Workshop 2:30 Pizza, 3pm Public Show
$300 up to 10 guests, Additional guest$30pp
-Private events avail for larger groups. Popular options for after school teen groups and class trips from around the world. Also Birthday Parties, Family Group. We have at least 2 cheese slices from a top local NYC pizzeria and bottled water (Soda, Juice avail upon request). Other catering options available.
DAY TIME FIELD TRIPS
10:30am Workshop, 11:30am Pizza, Noon Show
$750 up to 30 Students, Additional student$25pp
****This price has not changed since we started in 2003.
TIMES SQUARE TEEN PROGRAMMING
NEW 2018/2019 RATES
– $600 up to 50 students, 5 chaperons. Additional guest $12pp
– $1200 up to 100-150 Students inclusive of chaperones, ($8-10/student)
– $1500 Up to 150-215 Students -TWO concurrent shows ($7-10/student)
TYPICAL MONDAY – FRIDAY SCHEDULE
10:15 doors open/arrival
11:30 mini workshop element & Q&A
Noon additional time to eat a bagged lunch
****A WORD ABOUT NEW PRICING
We have changed our pricing structure for the first in 15 years. This is actually a per person price reduction for our previous SHOW/WORKSHOP package $15pp. For smaller groups, looking for a show only option this is a slight rise form our $10pp rate. Why the change ? (MOSTLY GOOD STUFF!!!)
- Due to rising costs -space, talent, taxes and insurances have all gone up -we had to rise our minimums to add a show to the calendar. So for smaller groups we can give you great service and educational product and still pay our professional staff a living (barely lol) wage. Our complete package rate of $25pp has not changed since day one and is great for smaller groups.
- Many groups in the past never included a workshop due to budgetary restrictions. We strongly believe in the value of this element in the development of all students. Often times the students that need it most cannot afford it. We now include a basic workshop element for in the base rate and are very excited to expose more students to this program component.
- In past years, due to space and time restrictions – especially for larger groups – we are simply unable to provide a full workshop. The new program is identical to what many groups previously paid $15pp. We felt you may have been short changed at times and wanted to price the program according to the service received.
- With our new pricing structure for larger groups, schools can expose students to this valuable experience at a fraction of the cost. We have two theaters and for as little as $7pp we can run two shows concurrently for 200+ students.
FREE ADMISSION FOR CHAPERONES
Once our minimums are met, we offer free chaperone admissions for every 10 students. For day time field trips, if you have special needs, let us know and we can usually accommodate.
TITLE ONE and OTHER SPECIAL DISCOUNT NEEDS
We cannot offer per person discounts. too often in the past groups arrive with smaller than expected numbers and we have been burned. HOWEVER we strongly believe EVERY student needs these programs as K-12 students. So we can offer a number of discount for Title One schools and other special needs programs challenged by additional budgetary constraints. EMAIL US about group sales, private events, classes and more.
We are often double booked in December, and then once again March through Mid August. Once our minimums are met we offer some great deals for larger groups to take advantage of our programs in September, October, November, we can offer additional discounts beyond our already low rates. It is our way of thanking you for making us your first big event of the year as you help us smooth out our calendar. We avoid these deals in the slower winter months, as many get rescheduled to our busy season due to weather complications. EMAIL US about group sales, private events, classes and more.