- Public Shows in Times Square
- TOO YOUNG TO VOTE – Comedy by Kids & Teens under 18
- Field Trips for Student Groups
- Private Events – Sweet 16, Quinceañeras, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, etc
- Touring Company
- Email group and private event requests firstname.lastname@example.org
The cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH delivers hilarious interactive musical comedy based on audience suggestions and participation. Many are invited on stage to directly help shape scenes while the entire audience is called upon to provide ideas for scenes and songs. The quick-witted cast works together to deliver high impact fast paced comedy that is age-appropriate. Attend a public show in Times Square, book a private event at our NYC club or bring this show anywhere in the country.
$25 at the door CLICK HERE for discount tickets
- Saturday 6/24 3pm
- Monday 6/26 ON THE SPOT
- Wednesday 6/28 6pm
- Sunday 7/2 8pm LMAO ALL STARS
- Saturday 7/8 3pm
- MONDAY 7/10 SUMMER CAMP STARTS
- Wednesday 7/12 1pm NO DRINK MINIMUM/SERVICE
- Friday 7/14 2pm TOO YOUNG TO VOTE (Under 18 comics)
- MONDAY 7/17 SUMMER CAMP WEEK 2
- Wednesday 7/19 1pm NO DRINK MINIMUM/SERVICE
- Friday 7/21 2pm TOO YOUNG TO VOTE (Under 18 comics)
- Saturday 7/22
- Wednesday 7/26 2pm NO DRINK MINIMUM/SERVICE
- MONDAY 7/31 SUMMER CAMP Week 3
- Wednesday 8/2 2pm SOLD OUT
- Friday 8/4 2pm TOO YOUNG TO VOTE (Under 18 comics)
- Sunday 8/6 8pm LMAO ALL STARS
- MONDAY 8/7 Summer Camp Week 4
- Wednesday 8/9 2pm NO DRINK MINIMUM/SERVICE
- Friday 8/11 2pm TOO YOUNG TO VOTE (Under 18 comics)
- Saturday 8/19 3pm
- Sunday 9/3 8pm LMAO ALL STARS
- $25 at the door CLICK HERE for discount tickets
While not geared at all for kids, most NYC teens can handle our Stand-Up Comedy Shows
We have public shows every week at the Broadway Comedy Club, 318 West 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019 all year long. Our signature show LMAO OFF BROADWAY features the cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH. Matinees are all ages friendly. Evening shows, while geared for a more adult audience, are fine for most teens (PG-13). HAPPY OUR and other shows cases feature long-form Improv teams, guest comics and even musical acts. We also have discount tickets to stand-up comedy which may be attended by teens when traveling with parent/guardian.
- IMPROV COMEDY – CLICK HERE for discount tickets
- STAND-UP COMEDY – CLICK HERE for discount tickets
- COMEDY CLASSES – CLICK HERE
- Click link, select date/time you wish to attend, select discounted options in blue. Tickets at the theater run $20-25pp. $5-10 via above links.
- Arrive at the theater 30-45 minutes prior to show time for best seating. These rates, exclusive to IMPROV 4 TEENS are better than group rates in many cases. In fact these are more “seat filler” rates found on most discount sites like groupon. Most Improv shows require a 1-drink minimum (soda, juice, bottled water count). Stand-Up Comedy shows require 2-drink minimum.
Field Trips for Student Groups
We add shows daily for field trips, after school and evening as well as all weekend long. This section designated for groups form schools, camps, community centers, scouts and other non-profit organizations.
Hilarious Improv Comedy by EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH is a fun alternative to Broadway and Off-Broadway field trips and our rates open these great theater-going trips to a far greater audience. The shows themselves have huge benefit. Laughter alone is great for increasing health while reducing stress. Studies at John Hopkins show better test prep and scores. “Humor and creativity work in similar ways,” says humor guru William Fry, M.D., of Stanford University. “By creating relationships between two disconnected items, you engage the whole brain.”
Pair with a workshop and increase educational value ten fold. Before or after show, depending on schedule needs, our teachers introduce students to basic Improv performance (YES! And…, Establishing the Who, Where, What, etc) concepts while teaching valuable life skills (Creative writing, Critical Thinking, Team work, Respect, Listening, Focus, Eye Contact, Leadership, Public Speaking, Self-Confidence and more). Every workshop starts with a warm-up that gets the individual and team ready to rock. Technique games build a language and skill set. Performance games get students applying what they learn. A short workshop with our professional teaching artists is often enough to inspire students to create their own comedy troupes and clubs at school, which furthers the educational programming.
Smaller groups at public shows (10ppl +)
- $25pp includes show, workshop and lunch (Pizza & Bottled Water)
- you may also purchase alla carte discount ticket options via links above.
LARGER GROUPS – Daytime
- $500 for up to 40ppl. 60-minute show, Q&A plus time to eat lunch before/after
- Additional guest $10pp
- $1200 up to 150 students plus chaperons (max capacity 168)
LARGER GROUPS – Evening (After 5pm)
- $1000 private show for up to 50ppl
- Additional guest $20pp (Max capacity 150ppl)
Add on Options
- Add 45-60 minute workshop $5pp
- Add Lunch (Pizza Party) $8pp
- Chicken Fingers and Fries Dinner $15pp + tax/tip
- Add Gourmet Deli Wraps, Salads, Chips, Cookies (Most popular adult group lunch option) $22pp + tax/tip
All lunch/dinner options include non-alcoholic beverage. Usually bottled water as schools and parents request we don’t serve soda.
Book a workshop w/o show for as little as $300 – includes teacher and room rental up to 30ppl. however groups of 20 or less recommended for best results. Up to 2 hours.
BRING THIS SHOW/WORKSHOP PROGRAM TO YOUR SCHOOL
- PTA/PTO/Family Nights/Fundraiser
- Back to School Events
- Field Day
- Professional Development for teachers
Rates vary per region and season. Email today for more information.
IMPROV COMEDY at your NEXT PRIVATE TEEN / FAMILY EVENT
- After Prom
- Sweet 16
- Bar / Bat Mitzvah
- Family Reunions
- Corporate Sponsored Family Functions – Picnics, Holiday Parties, etc
Word count: 912
Last edited by admin on June 24, 2017 at 1:46 pm
Toggle panel: Publish
Status: Published Edit Edit status
Visibility: Public Edit Edit visibility
Revisions: 11 Browse Browse revisions
Published on: Jun 26, 2016 @ 14:44 Edit Edit date and time
Readability: Needs improvement
SEO: Not available
Move to TrashUpdate
Toggle panel: Page Attributes
Need help? Use the Help tab in the upper right of your screen.
Toggle panel: Featured Image
Click the image to edit or update
Remove featured image
Toggle panel: Yoast SEO
Readability Bad SEO score. Enter your focus keyword Enter a focus keyword to calculate the SEO score. + Add keyword
Snippet editor Show information about the snippet editor
You can click on each element in the preview to jump to the Snippet Editor.
SEO title preview:
NYC SHOWS – IMPROV 4 TEENS
Meta description preview:Public Shows in Times Square TOO YOUNG TO VOTE – Comedy by Kids & Teens under 18 Field Trips for Student Groups Private Events – Sweet 16, Quinceañeras, Bar
Focus keyword Show information about the focus keyword
Analysis Show information about the content analysis
Bad SEO scoreNo focus keyword was set for this page. If you do not set a focus keyword, no score can be calculated.
Bad SEO scoreNo meta description has been specified, search engines will display copy from the page instead.
OK SEO scoreThe images on this page contain alt attributes.
OK SEO scoreThe page title is too short. Use the space to add keyword variations or create compelling call-to-action copy.
Good SEO scoreThis page has 0 nofollowed link(s) and 14 normal outbound link(s).
Good SEO scoreThe text contains 967 words. This is more than or equal to the recommended minimum of 300 words.
Toggle panel: Revisions
admin, 1 min ago (June 24, 2017 @ 13:46:28)
admin, 1 min ago (June 24, 2017 @ 13:45:09) [Autosave]
admin, 8 mins ago (June 24, 2017 @ 13:38:34)
admin, 2 days ago (June 22, 2017 @ 12:01:11)
admin, 2 days ago (June 22, 2017 @ 11:39:25)
admin, 2 days ago (June 22, 2017 @ 11:38:45)
admin, 2 days ago (June 22, 2017 @ 11:32:39)
admin, 9 months ago (September 16, 2016 @ 16:23:12)
admin, 9 months ago (September 16, 2016 @ 16:21:53)
admin, 9 months ago (September 16, 2016 @ 15:06:52)
admin, 12 months ago (June 26, 2016 @ 14:44:32)
Toggle panel: Comments
No comments yet.
Toggle panel: Catch Flames Options
Catch Flames Options
Sidebar Layout Options
Default Layout Set in Theme Settings
Three Columns (Style 1)
Thank you for creating with WordPress. Get Version 4.8